Monday, June 18, 2012

Now is the time

Somehow it seems like we are on the cusp of a significant financial change.  The problem is that I have no idea what to do.   Sell equities or buy down ones, bonds(stay with them  but a loser it seems), Reits, Ginnies, closed end preferreds, dividend paying big stocks, every little way to get a return.  Knowing this stuff to some extent, still baffled.

I have about forty pickle jars of loose change under our bed, no joke.  We have gold coins that I bought in 2003 in our safe deposit box.  Even a couple of silver bars hidden around here.  I just don't have any confidence in what is going on. 

I do like American corporates and would not be selling many of them, but have this lingering notion that things are not right.  Is that my age, my condition, or my real intuition.   ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home