Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday filing and organizing

At this time of year with organizing for tax filing arriving, it sometimes seems as if I must have been trying to make my life complicated.  Why are there so many accounts to review and why are the accounts so multifaceted.

It may be, or is, quaintly old fashioned, but I work with paper at a time like this.  Of course, my accounts are all on the computer, but paper back-up is preferred here.  My accountant needs me to do my part.  As I approach a certain age more decisions need to be made about transferring some assets from one account to another.  Overwhelmed with tedium is the tenor of the afternoon on this pleasant and mild winter day.

Who wants to be organized?  There is no choice.  Stock picking is much more fun, but now I pay. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home