Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I fail to appreciate at times

Here ENS has not necessarily noted the company of the most beautiful sycamore anyone could possibly imagine(stark and strong) seen in my yard, a giant oak, a knawling maple tree, two towering pines, a growing chestnut tree, and bushes and flowers that I annually mangle and a couple of smaller trees that I cannot name. There is even a right leaning dogwood in the front yard, so southern and unusual here.

This is my community as much as the one that I have with Manhattan and the one that I have with all of the local vendors in our small downtown.

Yeah, I whine about the fact that I have no real compadres here, people who read what I read, care about what I care about, and who rather choose to focus their lives on lacrosse and bonds.

Eventually I must escape, but for now appreciate what I have. Everytime I walk back to my house I love to see those trees.




This problem with sleeping may create some posts that may seem just aloof to most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home