Thursday, March 28, 2013

Scamming the system

Listening to people is very informative.  As much as I like to talk about myself, for the most part I don't, and nobody cares anyway as they just want to talk about themselves

Scamming the welfare system is a huge business in this country.  Medicare and Medicaid scamming complexes are certainly rife in this area, like the Hasidic Hellhole that I ended up in at one point.  No help, rude people, almost no food, I ended up in this place, Peninsula Center, because I needed physical therapy for my walking.  There was none to speak of, and I was a provided nothing except a guard next door who made sure that I could not get out of my room and see what was going on in this large four story building.  The black cleaners were the only ones who told me the truth.  It was once a reputable place until these Hasids bought it two years ago, fired almost 200 workers, and stopped providing almost any service except, on the top two floors letting people die in bed.  I was there for physical therapy because the reputable North Shore Hospital mandated it or otherwise they would not file my insurance claim.  I was there for four days and received 15 minutes of physical therapy and almost no edible food, I mean almost no food, except like an ice cream scoop of macaroni and cheese for dinner, a broken bed, and a television that did not work.   I did not bother to check out.  I called a car service and left.  The hellhole has never filed an insurance claim since they know that I know what they are.

That's the huge scam on the instituional side.  On the individual side this food stamp program is obviously out of control.  Waited in line a few days ago behind a family of older women, middle aged women, and very young women who bought enough food as a group for a couple of weeks at least, maybe a month- no payment except for whatever the food stamp, whatever it is now called, program now costs.  It was not especially healthy food but what business is that of mine.  None.  Combined with the length of unemployment benefits that are scammed everywhere(previous comment already wasted in a post here on this agitating problem) there is a major issue here.  A man so much younger and in better health than me, although somewhat overweight perhaps, bragged to me recently about how he received disability benefits.  When I asked how that was possible, he went mute.  This has happened many more times than once
 
All of this again gets back to the incompetence of the Federal bureaucracy.  I hate to say it but for the politicians this is all gravy, graft, or votes.  Why do we incent people to not work.  Why are more people not applying for jobs?  Why not?  They have the scam figured out.  If they are really peramantly disabled, deranged or addicts they of course need help from our system, but my observation is that on all fronts,individuals are either exploited or are so smart that they know how to use the system and there are many institutions in the game of big time federal r-off time..  For institutions, I could name more, they are just breaking the law and  shamelessly corrupt.

For me I don't think this is a political thing at all, just a question of the lack of character left in our country.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home